Not Updating Since Some time.. Will come back Soon..

Thursday, September 30, 2010

GoodBye



As part of the Special occasion..
                                                Goodbye..
                                                       - Abhishek Kumar Sharma

Rk had asked me write a article for his special series and i was delaying it for a long time coz i never found anything which i cud write about, correction wanted to write about.by nature i am a critic i like  to say things based on how they appear to me,which many a times has hurt people or least to say has rubbed a lot of people in the wrong way.so i cant write about people.tell me to me write about the current affairs or political issues i would fill pages.but to write about some meaningful and relavent to his blog is a task.

now for the background story which made me want to write about this..today wen i was talking to one of my classmates from delhi,she again made me realize a mistake which i had done..wat was that, well wen i moved from delhi to bidar i never informed my classmates or frnds from school about it....i just left the place during break after final exams..and for that thing i have been scolded a lot of times and still thats the first thing i am reminded of wenever i talk with any of them.. and they ask me why i never told them that i was leaving altough i knew abt it for atleast 2 months in advance...i never did have a answer for that question..worst part i never told my best frnd ankit abt it..he kept trying to call me for his birthday which fell during that 10 day..i had no plans of telling but one of my frnds came to know it thru his father..oh i still remember how he blasted me 4 days before i had to leave..but that i think that was  a good thing as i finally left a letter and a gift for my frnd whose birthday was coming....which reached him on his birthday along with with the news that i had left..i cud not wish him as i was in the train and later wen i called 2nd round of blasting started...

now coming back to the question wat made me  behave the way i did..well answer is simple..i just cudnt bear the thought of leaving that place and my friends...my life in delhi was good and leaving it just dint seem right... i just wasnt ready to say goodbye to my friends.from that time to now some 10 years i still find it difficult to say bye..and i know many people feel the same...but now i am better at it..practice makes u perfect as they say..and my fathers job has certainly given me lot of practice...

now i dont know how many of you might have experienced this, how to put it that tugg in the heart and stomach churning wen u bid farewell to ur close friend  or that special someone..wat is that makes us feel like that even though we are very well aware that we will be seeing them again,or will be in touch with then over phone in these days.thats something i still cant understand..why we feel the way we do.

well wat i have realized is this one has to learn that saying bye is not the end..as i have met the same people i dreaded saying bye back then and the joy of meeting after a long time  is much more than the sadness of saying bye.the love or friendship only gets deeper.so next time wen u have to say bye to some1 just think of joy u will get wen u meet the person next time...

I wanted a perfect ending.  Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end.  Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.  ~Gilda Radner

___________________________________________________________________________________
The Credit of the image to be given to its owner.

1 comment: